PRODUCT DETAILSColors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Inspired from the classic 'Battledress Uniform', the BDU Embroidered is a contemporary, lightweight field coat ideal for warm temperatures. The ripstop cotton fabric is garment washed with stones to acheive a vintage, worn out look. This lightweight field jacket includes an embroidered eagle on the front and back influenced by authentic vintage souvenir jackets.
- Flap pocket on sleeve
- Signature red “Remove Before Flight” flag
- Crane embroidery on shoulders and back
- Four exterior body pockets
- Button cuff adjusters
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- Shell: 100% Cotton Rip-Stop
- Lining: 100% Cotton Sheeting
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold inside out. Wash separately. Non chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
The M-65 field coat was first issued to the U.S. Armed Services in 1965 as a replacement for the M-51 field coat. The M-65 represented the culmination of field coat design, drawing on the technological developments of the M-43 and M-51 field coats used in WWII and Korea. The M-65 incorporated the bi-swing back and oversize design originally developed for the M-41 to provide more room for soldiers to carry everything from personal items to extra ammunition.