Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Ader Error’s interpretation of a classic Alpha fishtail with detachable hood.
- Detachable fleece hood attachment with Ader Error print
- Drawstrings at hood
- Exterior buckle detail
- Removable onion-quilted lining
- Epaulettes on shoulders
- Center front zipper
- Alpha Industries label detail on back
- Multiple Ader Error patches on front
- Various strap and buckle detailing on pockets
- Four exterior pockets
- Knit cuffs
- Cuff adjusters
- Fishtail at back
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Recommended Weather: Intermediate Weather
- SHELL: 100% Cotton
- LINING: 100% Nylon
- FILL: NA
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
||SLEEVE LENGTH||BACK LENGTH|
|O/S||60 CM||64 CM||64 CM
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.