Alpha's version of a seamsealed, classic fishtail silhouette.
- Buckeled hood adjuster
- Drawstrings at hood, waist, and hem
- Flap pocket on sleeve
- Two exterior welt pockets
- Two exterior flap pockets
- Cuff adjusters
- Fit: Standard
- Fabric: Shell: 72% Cotton 28% Nylon
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Hand wash.
The M-65 field coat was first issued to the U.S. Armed Services in 1965 as a replacement for the M-51 field coat. The M-65 represented the culmination of field coat design, drawing on the technological developments of the M-43 and M-51 field coats used in WWII and Korea. The M-65 incorporated the bi-swing back and oversize design originally developed for the M-41 to provide more room for soldiers to carry everything from personal items to extra ammunition.