HELINOX X ALPHA CHAIR KIT
PRODUCT DETAILSA lightweight camp chair designed in partnership with Helinox.
- “Helinox Inc.” and “Alpha Industries” taping on chair back
- Helinox and Alpha Industries paper label detail
- Two exterior pockets
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Comes with Helinox and Alpha Industries branded carrying bag
- Comes with flight nylon seat cover
- Chair: 100% Polyester
- Frame: 100% Aluminum
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expanding into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.