- A down-filled nylon sleeping bag.
- Water Resistant
- Quilted shell
- Full length zipper on side with signature red ribbon
- Rolls up to fit in Alpha branded bag
- 71 inches long (not including pillow)
- 32 inches wide (zipped up)
- Recommended Weather: Intermediate Weather
- SHELL: 100% Nylon
- LINING: 100% Nylon
- FILL: 10% Down, 90% Feathers
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wipe off with damp cloth. Dry in sunny location.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.