Masks are final sale. Items that are final sale cannot be returned or exchanged.
- A CDC compliant, 3 ply, face mask made to cover the mouth and nose
- Same style as adult mask, sized for a youth fit.
- DWR Coated
- 4.5" x 4.2"
- Made from DWR (durable water repellent) fabric
- Made per CDC guidance
- Attaches with elastic loops
- Made in USA
- Fit: Standard
- SHELL: 50% Cotton, 50% Nylon
- LINING: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash warm (122°F) in laundry bag. No fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Iron.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.