Alpha Industries Digital Gift Cards (Gift Cards) are distributed by Alpha Industries. By visiting https://alphaindustries.com, you agree that the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Gift Card terms and conditions ("Ts & Cs"). Alpha Industries reserves the right to change these Ts & Cs from time to time in its discretion. In these Terms and Conditions, "you" and "your" means the cardholder who has purchased or received a Gift Card. "We" or "our" means Alpha Industries Inc., as applicable. Please refer to Terms and Conditions for additional Terms and Conditions.
The Gift Cards can be applied only to purchases within the US on www.alphaindustries.com.
3. View Your BalanceTo view your Gift Card balance, please use the gift card balance checker
4. ReturnsGift Card purchases are final sale, and you cannot return or cancel your Gift Card after purchase.
5. Risk of LossProtect the Gift Card like cash. Ownership and risk of loss of Gift Cards passes to the purchaser as soon as we send our confirmation to the recipient. We are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards.
6. Lost or Stolen Gift CardsIf you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your Gift Card, contact Customer Support immediately. Lost or stolen Gift Cards will only be replaced if the Gift Card has never been used, and only with satisfactory proof of purchase and Gift Card number, where required by law.
7. LimitationsGift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Void if reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. Unused Gift Cards cannot be transferred.
The Gift Card may be used to make purchases only up to the available balance on the Gift Card. The available balance of the Gift Card is reduced by the amount of each purchase of goods or services and by other deductions, if any, that may be required by law.
If you want to use the Gift Card to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance on the Gift Card, you must combine the use of the Gift Card with additional payment from another funding source. You agree that we are not responsible if you do not have enough funds on your Gift Card to facilitate a transaction
9. Gift Card Customer ServiceIf you need assistance with any aspect of your purchase, ownership, or use of your Gift Card, please contact Customer Support. Please refer to your order number or be ready to supply your email address.
10. Delivery Information and Requirements for Gift Card PurchasersIf the date on which you want a Gift Card delivered has passed and you have not received confirmation that the Gift Card was sent, please contact Customer Support.
Please refer to your order number or be ready to supply your email address. We are not responsible for Gift Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to your failure to enter an accurate email address for the recipient. Please check to make sure the email address of the recipient is correct and contact Customer Support if you suspect the recipient did not receive his/her Gift Card. Should an email be returned to us due to inaccurate delivery information for the recipient, we will attempt to contact you for a valid email address.
11. General Terms
The funds on the Gift Card will expire in 5 years. No fees apply.
We reserve the right to correct the Gift Card balance if we believe that a clerical, billing, or accounting error has occurred. You also agree that we may deactivate, cancel, or suspend any Gift Card and freeze any associated Gift Card funds if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity or improper Gift Card use. You agree that you will not use a revoked Gift Card.
The Gift Card is not a credit, debit, or charge card. No implied warranties attach to it.
We may assign these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. However, if we assign the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions will remain substantially the same unless you are notified.
12. Limitation of LiabilityALPHA INDUSTRIES MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO DIGITAL GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF A DIGITAL GIFT CARD CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH DIGITAL GIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
YOU AGREE THAT WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). IN ADDITION, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM: (A) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION, THEFT OF A GIFT CARD THROUGH ACCIDENT, MISUSE, OR FRAUDULENT MEANS OR DEVICES BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY; (B) ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL; (C) THE USE OF THE GIFT CARD BEING SUSPENDED OR PROHIBITED BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN REPORTED LOST OR STOLEN, OR WE BELIEVE IT IS BEING USED SUSPICIOUSLY OR FRAUDULENTLY OR IS BEING SUBJECTED TO UNAUTHORIZED USE; (D) THROUGH NO FAULT OF OURS, YOUR NOT HAVING SUFFICIENT FUNDS ON A GIFT CARD TO COVER A TRANSACTION; OR (E) INABILITY TO USE A GIFT CARD BECAUSE OUR SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. YOU AGREE THAT WE AND OUR AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE. The laws of certain states or other jurisdictions may not allow limitations on implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. IN THE EVENT THAT WE ARE FOUND LIABLE TO YOU, YOU SHALL ONLY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ACTUAL AND DIRECT DAMAGES IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED THE AMOUNT LOADED ONTO YOUR GIFT CARD.
13. DisputesYou hereby consent that any dispute relating in any way to Alpha Industries Digital Gift Cards shall be adjudicated in Fairfax County, Virginia if the aggregate total claim for relief exceeds $5000, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.