Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- A battlewashed, lightweight flight jacket with color-blocked detailing.
Female Model Information:
- Height 5'10"
- Size: M
- Alpha logo on zipper extension
- Ma-1 utility pocket on sleeve with pen cap inserts
- Signature red “remove before flight” flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Contrast fabric detail on raglan sleeves
- Two exterior welt pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- SHELL: 100% Nylon
- LINING: 100% Nylon
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or dry clean.
The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s for use in light temperature zones (50 to 86 degrees F). Initially the bomber was only used by the U.S. Air Force which is why the USAF insignia was put on the sleeve. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces.
|sleeve||31-31 ½||31 ½ - 32||32 – 32 ½||32 ½ - 33 ¼||33 ¼ - 34|
|sleeve||79-79 ½||79 ½ - 81||81 – 81 ½||81 ½ - 84 ¼||84 ¼ - 86|