PRODUCT DETAILSColors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. This Season Foreign Military Units Provided Global Inspiration. This F-2 French Field Coat was the second variation of the French Army Lightweight Field Coat designed in The 50s. The vertical zippered chest pockets and shorter length distinguish it from the classic U.S. Field Coats.
- Garment Washed
- Buttoned epaulettes on shoulder
- Hidden button placket
- Two exterior zipper pockets
- Two exterior side entry pockets
- Elastic at side hem
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light
- Shell: 100% Cotton Herringbone
- Lining: None
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors.
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Alpha's version of a classic French field coat silhouette. This variation is adapted from it's historical counterpart first released in the 1950's. The design mimics the large pocket shape of the M-65 to allow soldiers to carry maximum ammunition and supplies.