Line your field jacket with a button-in layer that's built to last. Made in 2005 and featuring a tough nylon shell with warm onion quilting, this vintage M-65 liner is a perfect fit for the M-65 field jacket, or it can be worn on its own in light weather. The innovative design of the M-65 field jacket and liner originated in 1965 when it was issued to the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War, and it was this model, along with the MA-1, that solidified Alpha Industries as a premier manufacturer of military outerwear.
This is an authentic vintage item. As a pre-owned item, it may show signs of wear, discoloration, or other imperfections. This item has been authenticated by Alpha Industries.
- A genuine issue military liner designed to button into an M-65 field coat or be worn alone.
- Recommended for use in moderate to light weather conditions.
- Onion-quilted shell
- Front button closure
- Button holes at neck
- Ventilation under arms
- Made in USA
- SHELL: 100% Nylon
- FILL: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent. Hang to dry. Do not dryclean.
- XSMALL: EXCELLENT condition, new or like new with no signs of wear.
- SMALL: EXCELLENT condition, new or like new with no signs of wear.
- MEDIUM: EXCELLENT condition, new or like new with no signs of wear.
- LARGE: EXCELLENT condition, new or like new with no signs of wear.
- XLARGE: EXCELLENT condition, new or like new with no signs of wear.
- XXLARGE: EXCELLENT condition, new or like new with no signs of wear.
- Above Hip
|SIZE||CHEST||WAIST||SLEEVE LENGTH||BACK LENGTH|
Operation Re:Supply brings authentic military vintage and deadstock good to you. Using our expertise derived from decades as a lead military contractor, Operation Re:Supply consists of a curate, handpicked selection of pre-owned vintage and deadstock military surplus apparel and accessories. All items are authenticated in-house by Alpha Industries, guaranteeing the same quality you’ve come to expect from any Alpha Industries item. Operation Re:Supply created a space where old and new come together, featuring upcycled collaborations with established and emerging artists and designers.
Please note, returns on Re:Supply items will only be accepted within 14 days of the order date. Original tags must be attached and item bust be in original condition.