- A dyed crewneck sweatshirt with an Alpha Industries logo.
- Color name is based on the base color of the shirt.
- This garment is a unisex style. This top fits true to size for a men’s standard fit. Women are recommended to choose 1 size down.
- Product may vary from image due to dying process.
- Garment Dyed
- Unisex style
- Garment dyed body
- Small Alpha Industries “Flying A” logo on chest
- Knit ribs
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- BODY: 71% Polyester 29% Cotton
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Do not dryclean.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.