Protect your footwear from anything and everything with a pair of genuine U.S. military-issue overboots, constructed with highly durable rubber. This pair was originally made in the 1990s for U.S. Marines to wear in the Middle East as part of their NBC (Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Warfare) Defense Ensemble. Key features include 100% waterproof rubber, oil and fuel slip-resistant soles, and button and loop closures for an easy fit over your shoes or boots.
This is an authentic deadstock item. Deadstock items are past production, uncirculated items that are in unused condition, but may shows signs of age. This item has been authenticated by Alpha Industries.
- US Military Genuine Issue, sturdy rubber overboots designed to pull over your shoes to keep you dry.
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- Oil & Fuel Slip Resistant
- Covers combat boots or regular boots
- Button & loop closure
- Made in USA
- SHELL: 100% Rubber
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Spot clean with cloth and water.
- SIZE 5: GOOD condition, with minimal signs of wear or age.
- SIZE 7: EXCELLENT condition, new or like new with no signs of wear.
- SIZE 9: GOOD condition, with minimal signs of wear or age.
- 11” High
Operation Re:Supply brings authentic vintage and deadstock military goods to you. Using our expertise derived from decades as a lead military contractor, Operation Re:Supply consists of a curated, handpicked selection of pre-owned vintage and deadstock military surplus apparel and accessories. All items are authenticated in-house by Alpha Industries, guaranteeing the same quality you’ve come to expect from any Alpha Industries item. Operation Re:Supply creates a space where old and new come together, featuring upcycled collaborations with established and emerging artists and designers.
Please note, returns on Re:Supply items will only be accepted within 14 days of the order date. Original tags must be attached and item bust be in original condition.