Snag a genuine, military issue M-65 field jacket, complete with a concealable hood and a water-resistant outer shell. The field jacket is the most iconic piece of the innovative M-65 uniform design that was issued to the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War. Little has been changed in the design since the '60s, a mark of the field jacket's versatility and classic style.
This is an authentic deadstock item. Deadstock items are past production, uncirculated items that are in unused condition, but may shows signs of age. This item has been authenticated by Alpha Industries.
- A field jacket made from water-resistant poly cotton with a concealable hood and heavy-duty brass zipper.
- Recommended for use in intermediate weather conditions.
- Water Resistant
- Concealed hood hidden in collar
- Drawstring at hood, waist and hem
- Signature wire field coat zipper
- Buttoned epaulettes on shoulder
- Four exterior body pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- One interior zipper pocket
- Bi-swing back
- Cuff tabs
- Made in USA
- SHELL: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- LINING: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Cool iron. Do not bleach. Do not dryclean.
- XS R: GOOD condition, with minimal signs of wear or age.
- SMALL R: GOOD condition, with minimal signs of wear or age.
|SIZE||CHEST||WAIST||SLEEVE LENGTH||BACK LENGTH|
Operation Re:Supply brings authentic military vintage and deadstock good to you. Using our expertise derived from decades as a lead military contractor, Operation Re:Supply consists of a curate, handpicked selection of pre-owned vintage and deadstock military surplus apparel and accessories. All items are authenticated in-house by Alpha Industries, guaranteeing the same quality you’ve come to expect from any Alpha Industries item. Operation Re:Supply created a space where old and new come together, featuring upcycles collaborations with established and emerging artists and designers.
Please note, returns on Re:Supply items will only be accepted within 14 days of the order date. Original tags must be attached and item bust be in original condition.