These genuine military issue APECS pants are waterproof, lightweight, and highly durable and made from protective Gore-Tex® to repel water and harmful chemicals. They were originally made as part of the APECS (All-Purpose Environmental Clothing System), which was developed for use by the U.S. Air Force and Marines. The pants also feature additional seat and knee reinforcement and a Vietnam-era tiger stripe camo that was reissued for use in Afghanistan in the 2000s.
This is an authentic deadstock item. Deadstock items are past production, uncirculated items that are in unused condition, but may shows signs of age. This item has been authenticated by Alpha Industries.
- US Air Force Genuine Issue, Gore-Tex pant sewn to military specification MIL-DTL-32158.
- These trousers are oversized by a full size due to their intended usage of being worn over the top of a uniform trouser, if wearing as a next to skin garment we recommend going down 1 size.
- Made with ultralight Gore-Tex
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Approved by the US Air Force
- Made in USA
- SHELL: 50% Nylon/50% Cotton
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry.
- SIZE 30: GOOD condition, with minimal signs of wear or age.
- SIZE 32: GOOD condition, with minimal signs of wear or age.
- SIZE 34: GOOD condition, with minimal signs of wear or age.
- SIZE 36: GOOD condition, with minimal signs of wear or age.
- SIZE 38: GOOD condition, with minimal signs of wear or age.
- SIZE 40: GOOD condition, with minimal signs of wear or age.
- SIZE 42: GOOD condition, with minimal signs of wear or age.
Operation Re:Supply brings authentic vintage and deadstock military goods to you. Using our expertise derived from decades as a lead military contractor, Operation Re:Supply consists of a curated, handpicked selection of pre-owned vintage and deadstock military surplus apparel and accessories. All items are authenticated in-house by Alpha Industries, guaranteeing the same quality you’ve come to expect from any Alpha Industries item. Operation Re:Supply creates a space where old and new come together, featuring upcycled collaborations with established and emerging artists and designers.
Please note, returns on Re:Supply items will only be accepted within 14 days of the order date. Original tags must be attached and item bust be in original condition.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.