Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
A hip-length parka with Primaloft fill.
Male Model Information:
- Height: 6'1”
- Size: L
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Channel quilted Lining
- All over Alpha Print Lining
- Primaloft filled inner collar
- Drawstrings at hood and hem
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Color blocked yoke and elbow patches
- "A" logo embroidery on sleeve
- Double plackets with hook and loop closure
- Four exterior welt pockets with zipper closures
- One interior zipper pocket
- FIT: Standard
- LENGTH: Above Hip
- RECOMMENDED WEATHER: Extreme Cold Weather
- Shell: 100% PT Nylon
- Lining: 100% Soft Nylon
- Fill: 100% Primaloft
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not iron, do not dry clean.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.