"Fear the Bones” in this tough-looking parka jacket with patches representing the Navy aviation squadron VFA-103, also known as the Jolly Rogers. The N-3B features a snorkel hood with removable fur and is a must-wear for extreme weather conditions.
- Alpha’s classic N-3B with a standard fit and various fear the bones squadron patches.
- Water Resistant
- Removable Faux fur around hood edge
- Snorkel hood with faux mouton lining
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve with pen cap inserts
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" and “Fear the Bones” Flag
- Storm flap
- Fear The Bones patches on front, sleeves, and back
- Two exterior hand warmer pockets
- Two exterior flap pockets
- One interior patch pocket
- Storm Cuffs
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Recommended Weather: Extreme Cold Weather
- SHELL: 100% Nylon
- LINING: 100% Nylon
- FILL: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Dryclean only. Remove faux fur trim before dryclean.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.