Please note: This item is excluded from all promotions.
An N-3B style parka in oxford nylon featuring a large map pocket and patches.
Male Model Information:
- Height: 6'1”
- Size: L
- Water Resistant
- Removable faux fur around hood edge
- Faux mouton hood Lining
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Front button placket
- Polar Warriors patch on sleeve
- USA Flag Patch on sleeve
- One exterior map pocket
- Two exterior hand warmer pockets
- Two exterior flap pockets
- One interior patch pocket
- Storm cuffs
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Extreme Cold Weather
- Shell: 100% Oxford Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dryclean only. Remove faux fur trim before drycleaning.
The N-3B is the first jacket that Alpha Industries produced for the U.S. military. Just two months after the company was founded in 1959, the N-3B and the Navy shipboard shirt entered production. The N-3B was created to protect air force ground and crew members from the extreme cold weather climates. First offered in midnight blue, the parka was later changed to a sage green and re-designed when it was adopted by all military services.