Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.A down-filled version of Alpha's N-3B that reverses into a soft nylon, channel-quilted silhouette.
- Water Resistant
- Channel-quilted lining
- Snorkel hood
- Removable MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Two exterior handwarmer pockets
- Two exterior flap pockets with side entry
- Two interior welt pockets
- Two interior zipper pockets
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Recommended Weather: Extreme Cold Weather
- Shell: 100% Dry Nylon
- Lining: 100% Soft Nylon
- Fill: 75/25 Down
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, shake after drying to disperse down. Do not iron. Do not dryclean.
The N-3B is the first jacket that Alpha Industries produced for the U.S. military. Just two months after the company was founded in 1959, the N-3B and the Navy shipboard shirt entered production. The N-3B was created to protect air force ground and crew members from the extreme cold weather climates. First offered in midnight blue, the parka was later changed to a sage green and re-designed when it was adopted by all military services.