This versatile, reversible MA-1 bomber is now available in our signature garment-wash. With all the traditional functions of the MA-1 and a warm polyester fill, this jacket was specially designed to prepare you for chilly temperatures.
- Height 6'1"
- Size: Large
- Alpha’s classic MA-1 bomber with a heavy garment wash.
- Alpha logo on zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve with pen cap inserts
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Two exterior flap pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman knit cuffs
- Fit: Core
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Intermediate Weather
- SHELL: 100% Nylon
- LINING: 100% Nylon
- FILL: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Dryclean only.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.