PARACHUTE UTILITY JACKET
- A lightweight utility jacket with mesh, neon lining.
Male Model Information:
- Height 6'2"
- Size: L
- Knit collar
- Contrast mesh lining
- Metal Alpha zipper pull
- Ma-1 utility pocket on sleeve with pen cap inserts
- Signature red “remove before flight” flag
- Reflective Alpha logo on chest
- Tonal herringbone detailing
- Two front zipper pockets with reflective cord pulls
- Interior welt pocket
- Elastic waistband and cuffs
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- SHELL: 85% Polyester, 15% Nylon
- LINING: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.