ALPHA M-65 FIELD COAT (HERITAGE)
WATER RESISTANTProtects during mild wet conditions
WIND RESISTANTProtects during windy conditions
The M-65 is the classic U.S. military field coat. Manufactured to military specifications, the Alpha M-65 represents the best in military fashion while retaining its military elements for functional use. The M-65 was designed to be oversized, allowing soldiers to carry ammunition and all their gear - Alpha's M-65 stays true to this oversize design.
Male Model Information:
- Height 6'2"
- Chest 34"
- Waist 28"
- Size: L
Female Model Information:
- Height 5'9'
- Chest 32'
- Waist 23'
- Size: X-S
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Wear alone or button in ALS/92 Liner for additional warmth ( ALS/92 Liner is sold seperately).
- Concealed hood hidden in collar
- Drawstring at hood, waist and hem
- Signature wire field coat zipper
- Buttoned epaulettes on shoulder
- Four exterior body pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- One interior zipper pocket
- Bi-swing back
- Cuff tabs
- This garment is a unisex style. This jacket fits true to size for a men’s core fit. Women are recommended to choose 2 size’s down.
- FIT: Core
- LENGTH: Thigh
- RECOMMENDED WEATHER: Intermediate Weather
- SHELL: 50/50 Nylon/Cotton
- LINING: 65/35 Cotton/Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Cool iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
As the original manufacturer of the M-65, we created a classic military field coat designed to allow soldiers to carry their ammunition & gear with ease.