Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
Introducing the Echo II, a puffer version of the classic bomber featuring a water-resistant shell and polyester fill. The jacket opens to reveal a camo print lining, making this functional jacket an excellent style choice for fall and winter.
Male Model Information
- Height 6'1"
- Size: Large
Female Model Information
- Height 5'8"
- Size: Men's XS
- A puffer bomber with camo printed lining.
- This garment is a unisex style. This jacket fits true to size for a men’s standard fit. Women are recommended to choose 1 sizes down.
- Water Resistant
- Unisex style
- ‘Alpha’ logo on zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve with pen cap inserts
- Signature red “remove before flight” flag
- Two lower welt pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- Knit collar, cuffs and waistband
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Intermediate Weather
- Heritage Body Reference: Men's MA-1 Standard Fit
- SHELL: 100% Nylon
- LINING: 100% Nylon
- FILL: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Dry clean only.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.