Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
Look and feel warm in this N-3B puffer parka, guaranteed to get you through the most extreme winter conditions. With a tough polyester outer shell and thick filling, the Echo II offers a unique parka style without sacrificing any of the traditional N-3B’s functionality.
- An Alpha N-3B parka silhouette reinterpreted as a puffer parka.
- Water Resistant
- Removable Faux fur around hood edge
- Snorkel hood
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve with pen cap inserts
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Storm flap
- Air Force patch on sleeve
- Two exterior hand warmer pockets
- Two exterior flap pockets
- One interior patch pocket
- Storm cuffs
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Recommended Weather: Extreme Cold Weather
- SHELL: 100% Nylon
- LINING: 100% Nylon
- FILL: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Dry clean only. Remove faux fur trim before dry clean.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.