Undefeated x Alpha x Burton Cargo Pants
Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
Triumph in the frozen battlefield with this army-grade collaborative cargo pant.
The rank and file function of our best-selling cargo pant gets retooled in the UNDEFEATED x Alpha x Burton Cargo Pant. Plenty of pockets keep paraphernalia at the ready, while standard features include venting options for hiking, reinforced cuffs that can be elevated above mud, and tweak-friendly articulated knees. For sizing check out the Burton Size Chart.
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [UNDFTD Camo Colorway]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Solid Polyester Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Black Ops Colorway]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Solid Polyester Ripstop Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Coyote Tan Colorway]
- WARMTH: Shell Mapped with Printed Soft Taffeta and Mesh Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- YKK CNT5® Waterproof Zippers
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Venting
- Multi Stash Cargo Pocketing
- Adjustable Leg Hem
- Includes Men's Burton Pant Standard Features Package
Alpha Fit Guide
Select a Region:
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.