SWOOP FISHTAIL FIELD COAT W
Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
This fishtail parka offered for ladies is done in a Cotton Herringbone shell with the classic fishtail shape in the back. This style of parka was used by U.S. Armed Forces in the late 40s and throughout the 50s.
- Alpha’s cotton take on a classic, women’s fishtail silhouette.
- Garment Washed
- Drawstrings at hood, waist, and hem
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Placket with snap down front
- Two exterior welt pockets
- Snap up fishtail at back
- Cuff Adjusters
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Recommended Weather: Light
- Shell: 100% Cotton Herringbone
- Lining: None
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Select a Region:
|size||Numeric||Neck (in)||bust (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)|
|XS||0-2||13-13 1/2||33-34||25-26||36-37||31-31 1/2|
|S||4-6||13 1/2-14||35-36||27-28||38-39||31 1/2 - 32|
|M||8-10||14-14 1/2||37-38||29-30||40-41||32 – 32 1/2|
|L||12-14||14 1/2-15 1/4||39-41||31-33||42-44||32 1/2 - 33 1/4|
|XL||16-18||15 1/4-16||42-44||34-37||45-47||33 1/4 - 34|
|Size||Numeric||Neck (cm)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.