Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
The Anorak, a waterproof, hooded, pullover jacket, was first used in WWII. This silhouette was the basis for the USN foul weather jacket, as well as, the overwhites used by the 10th mountain division of the U.S. army for camouflage. This current version is made from a flight nylon shell.
- Alpha's take on a lightweight anorak in flight nylon.
- Water Resistant
- Drawstrings at hood and waist
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Placket with snap down front
- “Remove Before Flight” embroidery on pocket flap
- Exterior kangaroo pocket
- Lower side seam slits
- Cuff adjusters
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light
- Shell: 100% Flight Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Select a Region:
|Size||Neck (in)||chest (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)||Height||weight (lbs)|
|XS||14-14 1/2||36-38||30-32||36-38||31-32||Regular 5'6" to 6'||130-145|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.