L-2B NATUS FLIGHT JACKET W
Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
The L-2B was introduced in the early 1950s for use in light temperature zones. This contemporary Womens variation features a breathable lightweight shell with a french terry hood for added functionality.
- A lightweight version of Alpha's popular MA-1 Natus W.
- Water Resistant
- Removable, dual-layered French Terry hood
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Two exterior welt pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman cuffs
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light
- Shell: 100% Flight Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Select a Region:
|size||Numeric||Neck (in)||bust (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)|
|XS||0-2||13-13 1/2||33-34||25-26||36-37||31-31 1/2|
|S||4-6||13 1/2-14||35-36||27-28||38-39||31 1/2 - 32|
|M||8-10||14-14 1/2||37-38||29-30||40-41||32 – 32 1/2|
|L||12-14||14 1/2-15 1/4||39-41||31-33||42-44||32 1/2 - 33 1/4|
|XL||16-18||15 1/4-16||42-44||34-37||45-47||33 1/4 - 34|
|Size||Numeric||Neck (cm)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.