N-3B Echo Elite
Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
- Those looking for comfort and warmth look no further because the N-3B Echo Elite Jacket offers an ultra-soft nylon shell and lining. Filled with DuPont Serona fiber, this jacket also provides down-like protection from harsh winds and cold temperatures. The genuine fur-trimmed hood not only allows for better insulation but also a luxurious look.
- A channel quilted version of Alpha's classic N-3B parka silhouette in soft nylon with DuPont Sorona fill and genuine fur trimmed hood.
- Water Resistant
- Genuine Fur
- Removable fur around hood
- Storm flap
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Three exterior zipper pockets
- Interior pocket with cell phone port and rubber headphone port
- Knit rib cuffs
- FIT: Standard
- LENGTH: Thigh
- Extreme Cold Weather
- SHELL: 100% Soft nylon
- LINING: 100% Soft nylon
- FILL: 100% DuPont Sorona
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Dry flat. Remove fur before washing.
Select a Region:
|Size||Neck (in)||chest (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)||Height||weight (lbs)|
|XS||14-14 1/2||36-38||30-32||36-38||31-32||Regular 5'6" to 6'||130-145|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.