N-3B Ambrose Lightweight Parka
Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
- ALL SALES FINAL
- This military jacket features the Alpha wings screen print on the back neck area.
- The parka has an adjustable snorkel hood.
- The Ambrose has two snap-close welt chest pockets, two lower zip-close and snap pockets, an interior snap-close pocket and Alpha’s signature zippered utility/pencil pocket on the sleeve.
- Features a drawstring waist with leather stoppers.
- Because this is a lightweight parka the sleeves do not have knit cuffs like some of our other styles.
- This men’s flight jacket has a standard fit.
Select a Region:
|Size||Neck (in)||chest (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)||Height||weight (lbs)|
|XS||14-14 1/2||36-38||30-32||36-38||31-32||Regular 5'6" to 6'||130-145|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.