L-2B Scout Lightweight Flight Jacket
Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
- ONLY Light Blue and Vintage White on sale
- The L2B Scout has two snap-closure hand pockets and two interior pockets with snap closure.
- It features Alpha’s signature zippered utility/pencil pocket with “Remove Before Flight” keychain on the sleeve.
- Rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband
- Matte black zipper with metal aluminum teeth
- No fill
- Standard fit
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach if needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or dry clean.
Select a Region:
|Size||Neck (in)||chest (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)||Height||weight (lbs)|
|XS||14-14 1/2||36-38||30-32||36-38||31-32||Regular 5'6" to 6'||130-145|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.