L-2B DIY Flight Jacket
Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
- ONCE JACKET HAS BEEN MODIFIED OR ALTERED IN ANY WAY, RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Each marker covers only a small section of the jacket.
- Alpha's L-2B silhouette in a camo patterned canvas designed for customization.
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Two exterior welt pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Includes 2 Alpha branded Sharpies- Black and Green
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light
- Shell: 100% Cotton Canvas
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Based on this seasons customization trend, our classic lightweight bomber jacket has been transformed into a canvas for coloring. The diy concept was prompted by the use of military-issued jackets as platform for expressing political views or organizational affiliation.
Select a Region:
|Size||Neck (in)||chest (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)||Height||weight (lbs)|
|XS||14-14 1/2||36-38||30-32||36-38||31-32||Regular 5'6" to 6'||130-145|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.