Undefeated x Alpha x Burton M-65 Trench
Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
The quintessential military piece with performance adapted for use on the frozen battlefield.
Remixing the 50-plus-year field coat pedigree with subtle and sophisticated street style, the UNDEFEATED x Alpha x Burton M-65 Trench Jacket is standard issue for high-intensity function in the worst weather. Built around an easy moving fit for on-mountain maneuvers, the storable hood stashes out of the way, while Velcro® areas let you choose your trim with a selection of custom patches that live in their own reusable fabric bag. For sizing check out the Burton Size Chart.
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [UNDFTD Camo Colorway]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Solid Polyester Micro Twill Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G] [Black Ops Colorway]
- WARMTH: Shell Mapped with Printed Soft Taffeta and Mesh Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- Stowable Military Style Emergency Hood with Drawcord Adjustment
- YKK CNT5® Waterproof Zippers
- Zippered Media Pocket
- Welt Entry Chest Pockets on Lining
- Removable Zippered Arm Pocket
Alpha Fit Guide
Select a Region:
|Size||Neck (in)||chest (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)||Height||weight (lbs)|
|XS||14-14 1/2||36-38||30-32||36-38||31-32||Regular 5'6" to 6'||130-145|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.