M-65 Caiman Lightweight Field Coat
Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
- The field coat has a storm flap with button closure
- Four front-body flap pockets with button closures and side entry
- Waist drawstring and cuff adjusters with button closures
- The fabric is 70% cotton/30% nylon, fabric washed w/ softener
- Product Care: Machine wash cold with like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach if needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed or dry clean.
Alpha Fit Guide
Select a Region:
|Size||Neck (in)||chest (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)||Height||weight (lbs)|
|XS||14-14 1/2||36-38||30-32||36-38||31-32||Regular 5'6" to 6'||130-145|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.