Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
- Functionality meets fashion in the new N-2B Barricade. Originally introduced in the mid-1950s for U.S. Air Force air and ground crews, our N-2B Parka has been reinterpreted in the Barricade. The added genuine fur trim on its split-zip hood creates a more versatile, wearable look.
- Alpha's classic N-2B parka with a snap storm placket and removable genuine fur hood.
- Water resistant
- Genuine fur
- Removable fox fur around hood
- Zippered split hood
- Drawstrings at hood
- Snap down storm flap
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Two lower welt pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- Fleece lined pockets
- Knit rib cuffs and waist
- Ottoman knit cuffs
- FIT: Core
- LENGTH: Above Hip
- Extreme Cold Weather
- SHELL: 100% flight nylon
- LINING: 100% nylon
- FILL: 100% polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Dry clean only. Remove fur before dry cleaning.
Select a Region:
|Size||Neck (in)||chest (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)||Height||weight (lbs)|
|XS||14-14 1/2||36-38||30-32||36-38||31-32||Regular 5'6" to 6'||130-145|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.