Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
Reinterpreted from the original jackets worn by U.S. Air Force and Navy pilots in the 1950’s, the all new MA-1 cotton bomber jacket in Woodland Camo and Olive Drab is a new take on the famous classic nylon MA-1. This staple jacket is ideal to throw on any outfit for a more causal and effortless look.
- A garment washed cotton version of Alpha's classic MA-1 bomber silhouette.
- Garment Washed
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Two lower flap pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman knit cuffs
- FIT: Standard
- LENGTH: Above Hip
- RECOMMENDED WEATHER: Intermediate Weather
- SHELL: 100% Heavy Vintage Cotton
- LINING: 100% Nylon
- FILL: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron.
Select a Region:
|Size||Neck (in)||chest (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)||Height||weight (lbs)|
|XS||14-14 1/2||36-38||30-32||36-38||31-32||Regular 5'6" to 6'||130-145|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.