Fusion Field Coat
Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
We took our two most iconic core military jackets and decided to create a hybrid. While including the body of a field jacket and the sleeves of a bomber, the Fusion Field Jacket is the ultimate way to make heads turn. The vintage cotton body paired with Alpha’s famous flight nylon sleeves is this fall seasons absolute must have. The ultra-durable nylon and cotton build combination is ideal for life's everyday journeys. Shop for the Women's Fusion Field Coat here.
- A combination of Alpha's classic M-65 field coat body with Alpha's classic MA-1 bomber sleeves.
- Garment Washed
- Concealed hood in collar
- Drawstrings at hood, waist and hem
- Signature wire field coat zipper
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Buttoned epaulettes on shoulder
- Four exterior body pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- FIT: Standard
- LENGTH: Thigh
- Intermediate Weather
- Body: 100% Heavy Vintage Cotton
- Sleeves: 100% Flight Nylon
- Body: 100% Cotton Sheeting
- Sleeves: 100% Nylon
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron.
Select a Region:
|Size||Neck (in)||chest (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)||Height||weight (lbs)|
|XS||14-14 1/2||36-38||30-32||36-38||31-32||Regular 5'6" to 6'||130-145|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.