DC, win free tickets to @broccolicity this weekend by thanking your heroes!
To enter to win:
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Comment below our posted image, tagging a friend who is a hero to you to enter to win 2 General Admission tickets.
- To enter to win 2 VIP tickets, complete steps 1 & 2 and post a photo on your own Instagram account of someone who’s a hero to you and tag @alphaindustries + #AlphaHeroes
We will be giving out 2 pairs of GA tickets and 2 pairs of VIP tickets – winners will be contacted by 7 pm EST on May 5, 2017. See below for rules and regs. Head to our Instagram to enter.
ALPHA INDUSTRIES BROCCOLI CITY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. Eligibility: This Alpha Industries Coachella Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the contiguous forty-eight (48) states of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Alpha Industries, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, Contest agencies, suppliers and members of their immediate families, are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. For purposes of the Contest, “immediate family” is defined as spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of whether they reside in the same household.
2. Sponsor: Alpha Industries, Inc., 14200 Park Meadow Drive, Ste. 110S, Chantilly, VA 20151 (“Sponsor”).
4. Timing: The Contest will run for Friday, May 5th to Friday, April 14th according the following schedule:
- Contest will begin Friday, May 5, 2017 at 9:00 AM EST and end Friday, May 5, 2017 at 6:00 PM EST; (“Contest Period”).
5. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, users must follow Alpha Industries on Instagram, comment on the post tagging a friend who is a hero to enter to win 2 General Admission tickets. One (1) winner will be chosen at random at the conclusion of the Contest Period from the pool of entries. To enter to win 2 VIP tickets, users must follow Alpha Industries on Instagram, comment on the post tagging a friend who is a hero and post a photo on your own Instagram account of someone who’s a hero to you and tag @alphaindustries + #AlphaHeroes. No more than one person can enter using the same Instagram account. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
6. Entry Errors: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if online service or equipment is interrupted including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, Web site, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections, (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information or the failure to capture any such information, or (6) printing or typographical errors.
7. Selection of Winner: A random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential prize winners will be notified via Email within three (3) days after the drawing. Entrants are responsible for insuring that their Instagram Account information is up-to-date and accurate as well as that they check their Instagram direct messages. Prize notices returned as undeliverable will result in the disqualification of the potential prize winner(s) and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor’s decisions as to the random drawing are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will have twenty-four (24) hours to claim their prize via response to the Instagram direct message, including their email, size selection and shipping address. If the Winners are discovered to be invalid for any reason prior to delivery of the Prize, or if the Winners cannot be contacted or does not respond within the 24 hour time period, an alternate winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
8. Prizes: 2 (2) winners will receive 2 VIP tickets and 2(2) winners will receive 2 GA tickets. There are no returns or exchanges. Total dollar value of each prize is $138 (GA Tickets) and $790 (VIP).
9. Terms and conditions of Prize Drawing: (1) Prizes cannot be combined with any other offer; (2) Income and other taxes are the sole responsibility of winner (3) Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value if not used.
10. Acceptance of Official Rules: As a condition of entry, participants fully and unconditionally agree to these Official Rules, to the Terms and Conditions of Prize Drawing and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
11. Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the person to whom the Instagram Name used to enter the Contest was registered will be deemed the winning entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of identification in conjunction with prize award/acceptance.
12. Substitution, Taxes: No assignment or transfer of prizes will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. WINNERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF PRIZES.
13. Potential Winner(s), Publicity: As a condition of entry, you grant consent to Sponsor, and their respective agents to use your name, likeness, voice, and biographical information for publicity or advertising in any media or manner, without payment, consideration, notice or approval and without geographic or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
14. Liability: You agree that Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and all their advertising and Contest agencies, as well as Twitter, Inc. (the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever in connection with this Contest and, you shall hold them harmless for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind that you or others may incur as a consequence of your participation in the Contest or your acceptance, use or misuse of the prize. By entering the Contest, entrant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sponsor, their successors and assigns and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, as well as Instagram, Inc., one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including attorneys’ fees and/or experts fees and costs, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Contest and the acceptance and use or misuse of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of the prize.
15. Conditions of Participants’ Conduct: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. In the event that the Contest is terminated early, Sponsor will make the prizes available to be won among all eligible persons who entered prior to the date of termination and notice of such action will be posted on Sponsor’ Website (www.alphaindustries.com). Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may lock out any entrant who, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter.
16. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or the awarding of the prizes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in State of California (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Virginia Law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, PROCEEDINGS, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND EXPENSES FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED, BASED UPON, OR ARISING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR ANY PART OF THE PRIZE, ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY OR EVENT.
In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a winner or entrant for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages of any kind, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, statutory or any other theory of liability arising from or related to the Contest, or any aspect of winner’s or entrant’s participation in or termination from the Contest as provided herein, even if Sponsor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a winner or entrant for any amount with respect to winner’s or entrant’s participation in or disqualification from the Contest, or from the termination or cancellation of the Contest. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or related to the Contest are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights.
13. General: If any section, provision, term or clause shall be held or found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect and such provision may be modified or severed from these Rules to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of these Rules.