Alpha is excited to announce its partnership with HasHeart, an organization that focuses on telling the stories of veterans through art. HasHeart is embarking on a 50 state tour of the United States to pair 50 veterans with 50 artists to create unique designs representative of each veteran’s story. These designs will then be put on tshirts, patches, etc. and sold to raise money for various veterans' organizations. You can learn more about HasHeart and its mission in this video.
The tour, which kicked off over the 4th of July weekend, will visit each of the 50 states, and is in need of a Veteran, graphic designer, videographer, and photographer for each state. If you are interested in participating and sharing your story, or know someone who is, please contact Michael from HasHeart at email@example.com.
Confirmed dates and cities for the tour so far are below, so keep a look out for HasHeart in your city!
- Burlington, VT (July 6-7)
- Portland, ME (July 17-18)
- Manchester, NH (July 27-28)
- Boston, MA (August 03-04)
- Providence, RI (August 08-10)
- New Haven, CT (August 17-18)
- New York, NY (August 28-29)
- Atlantic City, NJ (September 09-10)
- Philadelphia, PA (September 14-15)
- Dover, DE (September 21-22)