Air Race Hooded Jacket
The Hooded Air Race is a quirky blend of a classic flight jacket coupled with modern add-ons that produce a totally unique jacket that looks great in the skies and also around town. Built on a lightweight frame, the Air Race is perfect for a spring or fall day.
Nylon shell and knit cuffs/waistband inspired by the famous MA-1 jacket. Relaxed nylon collar as found on the CWU 45/P jacket. Side arm pencil pocket and metal zippers, as found on many of the iconic Alpha flight jackets.
Thin cotton hood sewn into collar provides just a hint of modern flair. The Air Race features 2 standard front hand pockets and 2 massive front ‘map pockets’ designed after traditional aviator jackets. These large map pockets allowed pilots to easily store flight charts without getting too crumpled up.
- Perfect for over a T-shirt, but we recommend sizing up 1 full size if you intend to wear this over a thicker layer
- Large 'map' pockets upzip for tons of storage
- 4 front hand pockets
- Signature Alpha sleeve pencil pocket
- Thin cotton hood attached
- Arm pit grommets helps air flow
- Side arm Alpha Patch
- Faux oxygen tab sewn on front chest
Average Customer Rating: Not Rated Yet